The Framer book explains everything about using code in Framer. It shows you how to create different kinds of animations, has all the details about overrides, and explains how to create your own code components. This Framer course also doubles as an extended manual that you’ll often refer to.
Last update: September 29, 2021
200+ example prototypes made with code
100+ Motion projects in CodeSandbox
100,000+ words of detailed explanations
The Framer book is like a magic cheatsheet for when I get stuck.
Framerbook is the hidden Framer manual I always turn to. It keeps up to date with Framer’s changes and is extremely well written.
This clear and example-rich book gave me a deeper understanding of Framer and React. As a designer, I nowadays enjoy opening up the Code tab to design by code.
With the Framer book, I have a reliable source which is incredibly well made. Structure and writing are just excellent.
The Framer book has always been my go-to resource when making something in Framer. It’s incredible how well written the book is.
The Framer book is well laid out and easy to understand, especially from a developer standpoint.
Seriously concise info about Framer that covers most of what you want to learn. Tes has a great way of explaining a broad range of concepts from simple to more complex.
Tes’ book is my go-to resource for everything to do with Framer. The detailed explanations with accompanying code examples really helps you get to grips with Framer and React. Highly recommended!
- Framer for Developers
- Code Overrides
- Code Components
- Animation Free
- German 8 PC Straight Dental Surgery EXTRACTING LUXATING APICAL R Free Updated
- The Transition Property Free Updated
- Pop Up Tents for Beach Camping Sun Shelter Beach Tent Sun Shade, Free Updated
- Variants Updated
- Hooks Updated
- The useState() Hook Updated
- Animate Presence Updated
- The useCycle() Hook Updated
- The useAnimation() Hook Updated
- Keyframes Updated
- Animatable Properties
- Animation Types
- Animating Scroll Position
- API Overview Free Updated
- Example Animations Free Updated
- Framer Motion
- Smart Code Components
New & Updated : changes in the last 30 days
- The use of code in Framer is improved and streamlined. I’m currently updating all example projects + the relevant chapters.
- New section: Tracking gestures with MotionValues
- A global, introductory ‘Framer’s Toolbox’ section
I’m a web and iOS developer who was looking for the best prototyping tool. I tried eight of them, liked Framer (Classic) the most, and wrote an extended manual about it. Then, when the current version of Framer launched, I wrote this manual. I’ve also taught Framer workshops and courses at Projector in Kyiv.